
It has been a while, hasn't it?
I actually have so many things I would love to write about, but I just haven't felt the urge to put them into words. My writing style tends to be quite long-form. Whenever I write something short, it feels incomplete, like something vital is missing. That is probably why most of my past posts ended up being so detailed.
Recently, I re-read my old blog posts to see what my content was usually about. I realized that at one point, I talked a lot about relationships, my thoughts on being single, my perspectives on life, and so on. On the surface, I might seem pretty relaxed and accepting, but through my writing, I can tell that there are always many thoughts swirling in my mind. We are always searching for whatever is missing in our lives just to fill the gaps, aren't we?
Well, I have an announcement to make.
I have someone in my life now. I always assumed that if I ever found someone, I would immediately share it or write all about it here. But in reality, it feels completely different. I don't feel the need to share much, nor do I have anything specific I want to dissect. Doesn't that mean I'm in a good place?
In the past, writing was my way of releasing whatever was building up in my head. It wasn't always negative either, there were plenty of happy posts too. But what makes this time so different?
No comments:
Post a Comment